Where to Call for Help



If this is a life threatening emergency, or you need to report suspected child abuse or neglect, dial 911 or contact Child Protective Services at 1-(866)-END-HARM (1-866-363-4276).


If you believe a child is in danger, call 911 NOW.




Office of the Family and Children's Ombudsman

Contact your Legislators

    Toll free hotline: 1.800.562.6000



Join a Foster Parent Support Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fpaws2

Foster Parents Association of Washington State (FPAWS): 1-800-391-CARE or 1-800-391-2273

Call a Washington State Mental Health crisis line for local assistance with a mental health crisis.


Contact the Foster Care Justice Alliance: (484) 288-4364 (message line)

 Note that this is staffed by volunteers.  There may be a 2-3 day delay in response.  If this is an emergency, call CPS or 911.